Local Wichita Churches – For Help & Resources
HopeNet: Non-profit counseling, coaching, and spiritual direction on a sliding scale.
(316) 684.4673 | www.hopenetwichita.org
Christ Church (Freedom Ministry)
316-619-4914 | www.christpeople.church
- KAIROS, 2-day Freedom Event, Yearly in March & October.
- Watch the Freedom Basics Series online: www.christpeople.church/freedom
Heritage Family Counseling: will take medical cards. (316) 461.792 | heritagefcs.com
Hope Ranch (Derby): Faith based Equine Therapy for women. (316) 308.7803 | www.hoperanchforwomen.com
Blue Sky Ranch (Haysville): Equine therapy for Men and at risk youth. (316) 648.5385 | www.blueskyranchkansas.com
Celebrate Recovery: Celebrate Recovery is an anonymous, biblical and balanced program that helps us overcome our hurts, hang-ups, and habits. Wichita Locations:
- Northside Church of Christ | 4545 N Meridian Ave
- Grace Baptist Church | 1414 W Pawnee S
- GracePoint Church | 9035 W Central Ave
- West Ridge Community Church | 7315 W 13th St N
SOZO Prayer Ministry: contact Jen Shively or Lis Schmidt through the website. | www.4-life.us
RESTORED COMMUNITY CHURCH
255 S Estelle St | Wichita, KS 67211 (316) 425.5654 | www.therestored.org Sunday Services: 9 am & 11 am
Youth Sundays: 6 pm-8 pm
House Churches Wednesday’s & Thursday’s
TUMI – Thursday’s: 7:30 pm-9:30 pm
Last Sunday of the Month, Prayer/Praise Service: 6:30 pm-8:30 pm
- Multiple family, ministry and missionary opportunities throughout the year, contact the church for details.
812 Oliver | Wichita, KS 67218
(316) 990.5819 | gracerevolutionchurch.net
Sunday Services: 10 am & 11:45 am
Men’s & Women’s Bible Studies, Wednesday’s: 7-8 pm | Childcare
Discipleship Training, Monday’s: 7-8:30 pm | Childcare Provided
Serving & Community Service Opportunities:
- Neighborhood Love Night, 2nd & 4th Monday of every month: Free food pantry, clothing pantry and medical clinic from 5:30 pm-6:30 pm at Grace Revolution Church. Volunteers needed! Must be at the church by 5:15 pm on those days.
- Project Laundry, 4th Thursday of every month: We pay for up to 3 loads of laundry for people in need. From 5-7:30 pm at Lincoln East Laundry, 5520 E. Lincoln, on the corner of Lincoln and Edgemoor.
LIGHTHOUSE COMMUNITY CHURCH
3401 E. 47th St. South | Wichita, KS 67216
(316) 554.8924 | www.lighthousecommunitychurch.us
Sunday Services & Worship: 10:45 am-12 pm
Sunday School Study: 9:30 am-10:30 am | Adult, teen & children’s studies Faith Food & Fellowship, Wednesday’s: 6:30 pm-8 pm | Meal, Worship and Adult Bible Study, Kids Club and Youth Meeting
- Giving Center: Open Tuesday & Wednesday Mornings from 8-11 am, and
Thursday Evenings from 5-7 pm | Giving food & clothing.
- Mobile Medical Clinic, Thursday’s: 5-7 pm | Call before coming to make sure Doctor will be available | Must be without insurance.
- Opportunities to Serve: Giving Center & at Lighthouse Church | Call the church and ask for Tina.